At IKS Health leading healthcare experts come together to accomplish a common goal: improve clinical outcomes & reduce the cost of care
Formation of IKS Health Advisory Board Committee strengthens the company’s mission to enable healthcare providers to succeed financially, operate efficiently, and provide excellent care
30 APRIL 2014, NEW YORK, USA
SummaryIKS Health forms an Advisory Board with influential healthcare leaders to help improve clinical outcomes and reduce the cost of care. IKS Health will conduct quarterly meetings with the Advisory Board to discuss key healthcare issues and trends.
IKS Health, the only integrated solution that enables enterprise healthcare organizations to achieve superior financial and clinical outcomes while also empowering them to grow successfully, today announced the company’s new Advisory Board Committee. “The Advisory Board is a reflection of our increased commitment to partner and collaborate with industry experts to lead healthcare innovation and establish best practices that will improve clinical outcomes and reduce costs.” Sachin Gupta, Founder and Chief Executive Officer, IKS Health. “The valuable insights exchanged will accelerate the pace of innovation at IKS Health and pave the path for meaningful new initiatives that will drive significant improvements in physician productivity and patient care.”
Members of the board offer a holistic representation of the industry and include:
- C. Edward Brown, Chief Executive Officer, The IOWA Clinic
- Dr. Donald W. Fisher, President and Chief Executive Officer, American Medical Group Association
- David G. Fitzgerald, Chief Executive Officer, Proliance Surgeons, Inc.
- Dr. Scott D. Hayworth, President and Chief Executive Officer, Mount Kisco Medical Group
- Carl King, Head of National Networks and Contracting Services, Aetna
- Christopher J. Sclafani, Chief Administrative Officer, Mount Kisco Medical Group
- Dr. Larry D. Tatum, Chief Executive Officer, Texas Health Care
- Dr. Grace E. Terrell, President & Chief Executive Officer, Cornerstone Health Care
- Dr. David Torchiana, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, Massachusetts General Physicians Organization
"As Chairman of the Advisory Board, I look forward to and welcome the fresh insights and perspectives that my colleagues will bring to this collaboration," said Scott D. Hayworth, M.D. FACOG, Chairman, IKS Health Advisory Board & Chief Executive Officer, Mount Kisco Medical Group. "I am excited about the unique viewpoints all members bring to the discussion as we work to transform healthcare in the U.S. and meet the needs of patients and physicians.
"I am excited about the unique viewpoints all members bring to the discussion as we work to transform health care in the U.S. and meet the needs of patients and physicians." Dr. Scott D. Hayworth
Download PDFDownload PDF
About IKS Health
Founded in 2007, IKS Health is the only integrated solution that enables enterprise healthcare organizations to achieve superior financial and clinical outcomes while empowering them to grow successfully, operate efficiently, and navigate industry shifts. IKS Margin, IKS Practice and IKS Care solutions leverage the provider organizations existing technology to deliver industry leading results across the practice continuum. IKS Health maximizes revenue and expands margins, eases provider burden while reducing costs and supporting organizations to scale profitably. For more information please visit http://www.ikshealth.com.
Our goal is to empower better provider and patient engagement, alignment and outcome, while reducing cost.