IKS Health Advisory Board Member Dr. Donald Fisher Listed #59 On Modern Healthcare’s Top 100 Most Influential People In Healthcare
Dr. Fisher, President of AMGA, selected from over 300 highly influential healthcare leaders
28 AUGUST 2014, NEW YORK, USA
SummaryDr. Donald Fisher, President of the American Medical Group Association and member of the IKS Health Advisory Board, has been selected as Modern Healthcare's 59th Most Influential Person in Healthcare. Readers submitted more than 15,000 nominations for the recognition program. The final ballot comprising 300 candidates was based on those receiving the most nominations.
Dr. Donald Fisher, President of the American Medical Group Association was recently named Modern Healthcare's 59th Most Influential Person in Healthcare 2014.
Dr. Fisher is also a member of the IKS Health advisory board, a group that meets every quarter to discuss trending healthcare issues, ways to reduce the cost of care and how to help improve clinical outcomes. The IKS Health advisory board comprises of eminent luminaries of the healthcare industry with diverse backgrounds. The range of diversity contributes towards a meaningful and wholesome discussion of how to improve the healthcare system.
Members of the advisory board include:
- C. Edward Brown, Chief Executive Officer, The IOWA Clinic
- Dr. Donald W. Fisher, President and Chief Executive Officer, American Medical Group Association
- David G. Fitzgerald, Chief Executive Officer, Proliance Surgeons, Inc.
- Dr. Scott D. Hayworth, President and Chief Executive Officer, Mount Kisco Medical Group
- Carl King, Head of National Networks and Contracting Services, Aetna
- Dr. Alan Muney, Chief Medical Officer & Senior Vice President, Total Health and Network, Cigna Corporation
- Christopher J. Sclafani, Chief Administrative Officer, Mount Kisco Medical Group
- Bruce Swartz, Senior Vice President Physician Integration, Dignity Health
- Dr. Larry D. Tatum, Chief Executive Officer, Texas Health Care
- Dr. Grace E. Terrell, President & Chief Executive Officer, Cornerstone Health Care
- Dr. David Torchiana, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, Massachusetts General Physicians Organization
About Dr. Fisher: Dr. Fisher has been the Chief Executive Officer of the American Medical Group Association (AMGA) since 1980. Currently he also serves as the President of AMGA and Chairman of the Board of AMGA’s subsidiary Anceta, a health informatics company engaged in the development and utilization of a national data warehouse comprised of comprehensive, longitudinal patient healthcare information.
"“It is an honor to have such a distinguished individual on our advisory board. We would like to congratulate Dr. Fisher on this remarkable achievement.”" Sachin Gupta, CEO of IKS Health
Download PDFDownload PDF
About IKS Health
Founded in 2007, IKS Health is the only integrated solution that enables enterprise healthcare organizations to achieve superior financial and clinical outcomes while empowering them to grow successfully, operate efficiently, and navigate industry shifts. IKS Margin, IKS Practice and IKS Care solutions leverage the provider organizations existing technology to deliver industry leading results across the practice continuum. IKS Health maximizes revenue and expands margins, eases provider burden while reducing costs and supporting organizations to scale profitably. For more information please visit http://www.ikshealth.com.
Our goal is to empower better provider and patient engagement, alignment and outcome, while reducing cost.